About MYcroSchool Pinellas’ Educational Programs
Learn more about MYcroSchool Pinellas' educational programs including its curriculum that emphasizes preparing students for today’s economy with a strong emphasize on real life skills that can be transferred to the world of work and/or college. MYcroSchool has teacher-directed instruction in a student-centered environment with a high emphasis on innovative technology that engages students.
Read more about MYcroSchool Pinellas Educational Programs.
MYcroSchool Pinellas Finance and Academic Information
- Student Code of Conduct (Pinellas County Schools)
- MYcroSchool Pinellas State of Florida Fiscal Audits
- MYcroSchool Pinellas School Budget 17-18
- MYcroSchool Pinellas School Budget 16-17
- Title I News - Pinellas County School District
- Title I - Parents Right to Know
- MYcroSchool Pinellas Academic Performance and School Grade
MYcroSchool Pinellas Education Management Information
Some of MYcroSchool’s educational management services are provided by NEWCorp. Questions and requests for additional information may be sent to email@example.com.
- Public Participation at Meetings - Policy Number 1100
- Complaint Procedures - AP 1301
- Complaint Procedures-Personnel - Policy Number 1301
- Complaint Procedures-Form
MYcroSchool Pinellas Out of Field Notice
Announcement from MYcroSchool Pinellas on out of field status due to subject requirement. Out of Field Notice
School Capacity/Maximum Classroom Size: 275 Students
Application Process 05/02/2017
Students must fill out the Student Interest Form to determine eligibility. After a student is approved, they will need to fill out and turn in the Registration Packet. Students must also attend an orientation before their first class.