MYcroSchool provides a premier high school dropout recovery program engaging students through relationship-focused, high-tech, and rigorous personalized learning experiences resulting in
Real Learning for Real Life™.
About MYcroSchool Pinellas’ Educational Programs
Learn more about MYcroSchool Pinellas' educational programs including its curriculum that emphasizes preparing students for today’s economy with a strong emphasize on real life skills that can be transferred to the world of work and/or college. MYcroSchool has teacher-directed instruction in a student-centered environment with a high emphasis on innovative technology that engages students.
Read more about MYcroSchool Pinellas Educational Programs.
MYcroSchool Pinellas Finance and Academic Information
- Student Code of Conduct (Pinellas County Schools)
- MYcroSchool Pinellas State of Florida Fiscal Audits
- Florida State Charter School Auditor Web Page
- MYcroSchool Pinellas School Budget 17-18
- MYcroSchool Pinellas School Budget 16-17
- School Improvement Plan 2017 -2018
MYcroSchool Pinellas Education Management Information
Some of MYcroSchool’s educational management services are provided by NEWCorp. Questions and requests for additional information may be sent to email@example.com.
- Public Participation at Meetings - Policy Number 1100
- Complaint Procedures - AP 1301
- Complaint Procedures-Personnel - Policy Number 1301
- Complaint Procedures-Form
MYcroSchool Pinellas Out of Field Notice
Announcement from MYcroSchool Pinellas on out of field status due to subject requirement. Out of Field Notice
School Capacity/Maximum Classroom Size: 275 Students
Application Process Policy #511
Accountability Report (SIR)